Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ outside sales experience ideally in the field of solar monitoring
- Track record of accountability and achievement of sales objectives
- Preparation of account development plans and meeting reports
- Experience using Word, Excel and CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience
Skills to be successful:
- An engineering degree or background in electrical engineering is preferred.
- Self-driven, highly organized and capable of quickly learning new products, processes and systems
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability and confidence to interact with executive level decision makers
- Ability to explain products to novices as well as technical professionals
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work and contribute as an effective team player in a competitive sales environment.
This position requires a minimum of 50% travel.
Are you interested?
We offer a casual working environment in a global company with excellent benefits including: medical, dental, prescription, vision and 401(k).
Interested candidates should apply on-line or by mail with a cover letter and salary requirements to:
meteocontrol N.A., Inc.
1110 W Lake Cook Rd, Ste 370
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089